Pacific Direct’s manufacturing plant in the Czech Republic successfully manufactures cosmetics, bath and body care toiletries from 3 ml to 5 litre sizes for Hotels, Airlines, Cruise lines and for retail use.
Pacific Direct’s unique strength lies in the delivery of products from a single source location, offering clients specialist project management.
Current production capacity is assembly of 90 million of bottles and tubes, with spare capacity and potential to increase production output in future.
Production facilities include:
- Blow moulding for bottles
- Cosmetic liquids manufacturing
- Fully and semi-automated liquid bottle filling
- Tube filling
- Screen-printing and labelling
- Assembly of gift packs
Hospitality and retail brand clients can expect:
- Flexible production methods and shorter lead times on demand
- Experienced and creative new product development team
- 2000m2 production facilities fulfil all hygiene and safety requirements
- 145 highly skilled and qualified staff, including management and administrative staff fluent in English
- In-house fully equipped laboratory, which allows us greater flexibility in creating and testing new products as well as in product testing
- 24 hour production - working in three shifts
- Warehouse space for 3,300 pallets
- Full product barcode system
- Fully integrated software platform for supply chain control & reporting
- Qualified customer service team always ready to exceed customer expectations